http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Hollow

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hollow

I have nothing much to say today except that I am spent. I've spent the last two weeks with utter chaos of one sort or another and I'm just empty. I have no energy left to give to anything. And please, world - stop ringing my doorbell. Please. If you're not related to me by blood or marriage, please don't come over for about a week.

I desperately need for things to get back on an even keel around here and I'll be fine once again.

But on an upnote, as of this moment Liverpool is tied with AC Milan in the finals of the Champion's League and about twenty minutes left to play.

Keep it up, Liverpool. I have faith in you guys.

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are tuckered out, bless your heart! I hope you do get your uninterrupted week- you deserve it!!!

Moll

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home