http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: I'll think of it as therapy

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'll think of it as therapy

I can't be such a drag today. Maybe this meme I just stole from Sally who stole it from Kara will chirk me up.

We seem to have lost number one so we'll just continue on...

2. Were you named after anyone?
No. My mother picked my name only because she liked it.

3. Do you wish on stars?
Oh absolutely!

4. When did you last cry?
About three hours ago during my latest mini-meltdown.

5. Do you like your handwriting?
Very much. I always wanted to have nice handwriting and I used to practice making it look pretty.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Just roast chicken or turkey breast - they both go so well with bacon! - but I really love Hungarian salami too.

7. What is your birth date?
January 19

8. What is your most embarrassing CD?
I have a Celine Dion CD that I'm pretty ashamed of owning.

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Sure. I'm easy to borrow stuff from.

10. Do you have a journal?
This blog is the closest thing I've got to one.

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Well you read my blog. You be the judge of that.

I shall now pause and say I don't know what happened to number 12. Sal?

13. Would you bungee jump?
I think at my age me snapping on a big rubber band would cause body parts to go flying off.

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
There are no laces on Birkenstocks, silly!

15. Do you think that you are strong?
I lift a quadriplegic grown man all day, every day.

16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate almond

17. Shoe Size?
US size 7 1/2. Euro size 38. UK size 6.

18. Red or pink?
Pink

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I'm a procrastinator.

20. Who do you miss most?
My family in Mississippi.

Another pause to say that we seem to have lost 21. Sally?!

22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Khaki pants. And the Birkenstock Arizonas I have on right now are navy blue.

23. What are you listening to right now?
Liverpool and AC Milan play overtime in the Champion's League finals. C'mon Liverpool!

24. Last thing you ate?
A dish of no sugar added vanilla ice cream with sliced strawberries on top.

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
A nice cornflower blue.

26. What is the weather like right now?
Look to the right at my Weather Pixie.

27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My best friend Mollie.

28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile.

Another pause. Number 29 is missing. Anyone check around Sally's flat lately for missing questions?

30. Favorite Drink?
Tea.

31. Favorite Sport?
Right this second it's soccer because in the Champion's League final it's a shoot out!

32. Hair Color?
A lovely coppery red that my hairdresser touches up every six weeks.

33. Eye Color?
Smokey blue.

34. Do you wear contacts?
Yes, but not every day.

35. Favorite Food?
Seafood. Goes so well with bacon.

36. Last Movie You Watched?
50 First Dates.

37. Favorite Day Of The Year?
Christmas Eve.

38. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
Happy Endings.

39. Summer Or winter?
Summer.

40. Hugs OR Kisses?
Must have both!

41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
My cousin Wanda's chocolate pie.

Next pause. Numbers 42 and 43 are missing. Now Sally's dropping 'em two at a time!

44. Living Arrangements?
Two bedroom, 1 1/2 bath apartment.

45. What Books Are You Reading?
Check the sidebar, please!

46. What's On Your Mouse Pad?
A photo of Mollie in a pub in Ireland.

47. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
Desperate Housewives in German.

48. Favorite Smells?
Peach. Lemon. Cinnamon. Violets.

49. Favorite Sounds?
Ocean waves. Rain on the roof. Distant thunder.

50. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
While I like the Stones, nothing tops the Beatles in my book.

51. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Which home are we talking about? From my American home - Germany. From my German home - America.

52. Do you have any special talents?
Well, I can snap my toes. I know I find it to be special.

53. What is your ring tone?
Pachelbel's Canon in D Major

5Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Wow, thanks for all the info! HOpe you are having a wonderful day!

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, all those questions were missing the first time i saw it, too. :)

and i had no idea until just now that you share a birthday with my mom. although you are much younger than her. :)

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got ink twice!!!

I love reading your answers, Kim- I always learn something new AND I live for the comedy. I love the comedy!

Im hooked on this blog.

Mollie
Mousepad Supermodel

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Google is your friend. The omitted questions were ones that were more relevant when this was an email:

1. First name?
12. What is your nickname(s)?
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?
29.Do you like the person who sent this to you?
42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond?
43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond?

Ain't the internet grand?

9:04 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Kirsti solves the mystery! Eh...they were dopey questions anyway. Maybe that's why they got left out.

Mollie, it's my goal to try to give you ink every day.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home