http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Oooo! Poppy's tagged me!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Oooo! Poppy's tagged me!

And when Poppy tags, I snap to!

Here's how it goes: I pick five of these "If I could..." sentences and finish them, then after I'm all done, I tag 3 more people to do it.

If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

  1. If I could be a world famous blogger then I'd be able to let even more people know that Steve Alter is a plagiarist.
  2. If I could be a chef I would work on a cruise ship for ten or fifteen years before changing professions.
  3. If I could be a linguist I'd certainly speak better German than I do now and I'd learn Dutch and Swedish as well.
  4. If I could be an librarian I'd have the best time reading aloud at children's story hour.
  5. If I could be an inn-keeper I'd hire Poppy to be my chef so she could make biscuits and gravy to her heart's content and revel in the happy faces of the guests as the chow down on it.

Okidoke. Now it's your turn Kirsti, Barefoot, and Zoe !

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUN!!! Good answers, Dix!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home