http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Mollie's Changing Jobs Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday Shuffle - Mollie's Changing Jobs Edition

I'll admit that I cheated on the first one. I forwarded through my stuff until I found the song and then did the shuffle from that point. Cheating, but appropriate for this edition cheating.

  1. Here Comes the Weekend - Dave Edmunds
  2. Boonika Bate Toba - Zdob Si Zdub
  3. I Want Love - Elton John
  4. Life on Mars? - David Bowie
  5. Sand in my Shoes - Dido
  6. Forca - Nelly Furtado
  7. She's Electric - Oasis
  8. Dragostea Din Tei - O-Zone
  9. Once in a Very Blue Moon - Nanci Griffith
  10. Bicycle Race - Queen

Two songs in Romanian. How's that for getting all international on your ass?

4Comments:

Blogger BarefootCajun said...

Molls is changing jobs??? Did she get THE one she wanted? Yay, Molls! Get the heck outta there, girl. :-)

10:43 PM  
Blogger zoe xx said...

...And I want you to know, got my mind made up now, but I need more time/And I want you to say, do you know what I'm saying, that I need more time..."

YOU are electric, can I be electric too??

Zoe
xxx

PS, Yes, wing has been taken. Could be worse, could be checking bra sizes with you!!!!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Zoe, isn't it nice to know that I always think of you in two situations? One is when I see 11:11 on the clock (I think of you and Sundra both). The other is when I hear Oasis.

If wing makes you sing Oasis, drink more!

11:00 PM  
Blogger zoe xx said...

Dix, I always think of Sundra at 11:11 as well!

I think of you when I see Formula One, I always remember you explaining who you and B cheer for and why. Also any mention of Elvis/Graceland makes me think of you.

It's a funny old world!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home