http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: I see potato salad on the horizon

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I see potato salad on the horizon

I just put in an order for Hellmann's and an order for Heinz sweet relish in at my German mayo and pickel relish supplier, Hello-Food.

Nearly 32€ for four squeeze bottles of Hellmann's (and I hope they're the squeeze bottles because that's sure as hell what's in the photo) and four jars of relish - but it did include shipping.

I'm practically giddy over this!

2Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

Yay! I see tomato sandwiches on the horizon as well. Hope it gets to you soon.

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but do you see cornbread salad in the horizon? THAT'S the question.

I bet I know a few pilgrims who do.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home