http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Tell the emergency crew to stand down

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Tell the emergency crew to stand down

Blog template changed back to what it was before. Nothing lost. No hair pulled out. Shit hemorrhage avoided.

I feel like I can take on the world right now.

I think I'll leave it this way until someone I trust comes along and says "Hey Dixie. I have custom designed the perfect template for you. And it's easy for you to install it and you won't have any problem transfering your custom stuff over."

And this will happen just about the time that cold front whips through hell.

8Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! I did like the other layout, but this one just works for me (yeah, like that matters!).

Whatever makes you, happy, Kiddo!

Moll

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you left the clocks! I'm obsessed with them.

-Lorrie

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lorrie is easily obsess-able!

-M

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true! Kim's clock's...LOST, Dancing with Stars, Dunkin' Donuts.

What next?

9:43 PM  
Blogger BranV said...

I can never figure out if those clocks mean Germany is in the am or pm :) Don't sneer at me, I've never traveled out of north america, I don't know these things.

I like this template. Besides, a template is just garnish...your words are the meat and potatos baby!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I shall not sneer, Brandi. I actually did have the thought today when I was tranferring everything over that these clocks don't let you know if it's AM or PM and some folks may not know by just looking at them.

And so that you know, Magdeburg is seven hours ahead of Corinth. I'm eating lunch before you sit down for breakfast.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Miz said...

Oh, now thats better. Hello old friend.

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with the evil one, I love the clocks.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home