http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Shameless brag

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Shameless brag



My review from Charlotte the Baby Bitch at I Talk Too Much -

Ms Dixie is a Mississippian who has been living in Germany for years. She types a lot about the food she misses, including Hellman’s Mayonnaise. My Mom’s from Alabama, and she misses Fruit Loops. Maybe Ms Dixie and Mom can trade!

Ms Dixie’s writings are very funny. She’s a wacky lady living among the Germans, and she has managed to stay relatively sane after all these years. Good on her.

Her blog’s template is bog standard and doesn’t match the unique content within. Although her site is easy to read, it would be nice to see something a bit more snazzy.



I appreciate the nice comments. And I really do need to learn how to snazz this thing up a little, don't I?

2Comments:

Blogger Miz said...

I don't know about that. Some of these tricked out blogs just make my eyes ache. Its your writings I come for, not eye candy.

4:20 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

*sniff* Thanks, miz. You're sweet.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home