http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: I'm moved, it's quiet, I'm dead...

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm moved, it's quiet, I'm dead...

...tired, that is.

Sorry for the long absence and thank you for your wonderful words of support during my move. It's been hectic, it's been chaotic, it's been fabulous blog fodder.

My computer was in the shop being repaired - the one that goes with my cable modem so I couldn't get online since moving in. More on that later.

I have stories to tell so sit tight. Topics to be covered include rain, a broken elevator, a lamp that bit the dust, a computer making my life nuts, a new telephone table that was defective and my ass getting stuck in the bathtub.

I know you'll be back alone for that last tidbit of information.

1Comments:

Blogger Marshamlow said...

Glad you are back. Can't wait for the stories.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home