http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Apologies

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Apologies

Nothing today folks. Not that I had a whole lot to say today anyway but I've received very bad news regarding a friend back in the States. Nothing I'm at liberty to discuss but I am absolutely heartbroken for this person and every other thought I have today seems hollow and trite.

If it's within your realm of belief and are inclined to could you say a quick prayer or send a few comforting thoughts for a kind person who could use plenty of support right now? I imagine God will know who you mean. Thanks.

11Comments:

Blogger BarefootCajun said...

Prayers on the way. ((((Dix))))

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending a prayer for your friend, and one for you, too. I'm sorry you're hurting.

1:21 AM  
Blogger Marshamlow said...

Your friend is in my thoughts and prayers. Close your eyes and feel the love. Hope it helps.

4:57 AM  
Blogger Miz said...

Done. Hugs to you too.

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add my prayers in, too. For your friend... and for you.

7:10 AM  
Blogger christina said...

I'm so sorry, Dixie. I'll be thinking of your friend today.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey. Will send some serious california hippy positive vibes. Take care.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Mimey said...

That's what is so good about this blogniverse. Unknown friends from around the world are sending positive vibes to you and your friend, someone's caring. I'm not so good at praying, but I'm thinking really supportive thoughts for you.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Shark-Fu said...

Done, and a few for you as well.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Thank you all so much for the kind thoughts and prayers. I know my friend would be so touched during this time of crisis and I very much appreciate the ones for me as well.

I'm blessed to have so many kind folks in my life from literally all around the world.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Late to the party, but your friend has my prayers!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home