http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Poppy's Banging Her Head Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday Shuffle - Poppy's Banging Her Head Edition

A cheater's shuffle. No real shuffling except to look through my extensive songlist, randomly run my cursor over the titles while my eyes are closed and stop and add the songs that I believe would drive Poppy to bang her head. On a wall. Not that I want her to actually bang her head on a wall - I mostly want to make her cringe and then laugh and shake her head at my silliness.

What? You've never read Poppy's blog? Then get your hips over there! She's rock-a-licious!
  1. Rocks - Primal Scream
  2. White, Discussion - Live
  3. The Warrior - Patty Smyth
  4. We Belong - Pat Benatar
  5. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot
  6. Ariel - Rainbow
  7. High Enough - Damn Yankees
  8. All Over You - Live
  9. Can't Stop Lovin' You - Van Halen
  10. Mrs. Rita - Gin Blossoms
Two songs from Live. I can hear the screech from here.

3Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have I not suffered enough this week?

Oh, this is a bad one. Could be worse, though. #8 is the one song by them that I sorta, somewhat liked a tiny bit. If you really wanted to make me nuts, you should have gone with "Turn My Head (and Cough)". *shudder*

And I don't know why you think #5 would lead me to self-injury. I love it!

Rainbow? Good lord have mercy!

My ears may hate you right now, but the rest of me loves you to pieces, Dix.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Number five was a toss up. I had a sneaking suspicion you may dig it for its campiness alone but still went with it for it's ohrwurm tendencies.

It was right next to Babe by Styx and I was afraid that if I went with that one (the cursor was between the two of them), I'd have to come hide the sharp stuff from you.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, subjecting me to Styx would have one perk: it would get me to Germany. Unfortunately, you'd only get to see me for about 30 seconds before I cold-cock you. :)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home