http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: White flag

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Monday, March 27, 2006

White flag

I don't know what I've eaten in the last 24-48 hours that has relegated my digestive system to this exqusite state of distress but I wish it would identify itself so that we may have a negotiated peace between us. I shall promise not to eat it again and it shall promise to cease and desist its reign of terror.

Paris, 1789 didn't see as much turmoil as my innards have today.

8Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Feel better! That sort of thing has been going around here, too. You may just have the ol' flu.

Oh, and I did your music thing too. Check it out. ;-)

12:02 AM  
Blogger Mahala said...

Bless yer poor innards!!! Hope you feel better soon.

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hon, I'm so sorry your innards are rumbling like Pooh's tummy. :(
I hope you're back to your old self soon, sweetie.

1:05 AM  
Blogger Marshamlow said...

I hope you feel better soon, nothing worse than stomach problems.

1:37 AM  
Blogger amulbunny's random thoughts said...

I'm sorry your tummy is acting up. Not a fun place to be. Hope that it's over soon and you are back to your fun loving self.

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better hon! :)

as a child i was quite succeptible to digestive tract infections so my doctor gave me a recipe that helped me.

because i'm not a doctor i can't guarantee it will help YOU lol but there you go.

mix freshly pressed Granny smith apple juice with one egg white. Drink and feel better!

8:14 AM  
Blogger jen said...

I had it too. It only lasts about 2 days and then you're good to go.

10:15 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Ooog. I hate that. Get well soon. Could be a virus - those things spread like wildfire around here.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home