http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Last Chance Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday Shuffle - Last Chance Edition

I seem to be ending this year in much the same way I started it - staring at my Christmas tree and wishing someone - anyone! - would come take it down and put it away. I am thoroughly over Christmas this year and am more anxious than usual to remove all traces of it.

Bixente the iPod is ready to shuffle for the last time in 2006. Hit it, baby.
  1. Black Betty - Tom Jones
  2. Shower The People - James Taylor
  3. I'm The Man Who Murdered Love - XTC
  4. Fool In The Rain - Led Zeppelin
  5. Down By The Water - P J Harvey
  6. Night Pat Murphy Died - Great Big Sea
  7. Wonderwall - Oasis (Oh Zoe!)
  8. Kein Mann für eine Frau - Roger Cicero
  9. Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
  10. My Doorbell - The White Stripes
Hope y'all have a restful weekend before the New Year's Eve festivities. Me? I'll just be knitting and wondering why this tree ain't down yet.

4Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

I love "My Doorbell" It is just a fun song.


Happy New Years my peach! To Burkie too.

2:01 AM  
Blogger sari said...

Cari and I were just talking about this as well. We thoroughly enjoyed Christmas this year, but we've taken everything down, put it away and cleaned up for the new year.

I have been blasting Wonderwall all week. And that Dusty song as well. Actually, lots of loud music, I think a reaction to the last month of Christmas tunes. :-)

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish someone would come and take down all my decorations too. We are having a quiet new year, watching the naked Japanese guy on TV for the last time. If only I spoke Japanese and knew what was going on, still it is fun to watch, our annual tradition.

11:13 PM  
Blogger zoe xx said...

Hurrah for Wonderwall! Sadly, it was number 14 on my inaugural shuffle - so could not be included, but what great kismet that would have been!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home