http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Thursday Haiku Blogging - Christmas Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday Haiku Blogging - Christmas Edition

As if Thursday haiku blogging isn't enough for you, I add in the spicy mix of the holidays.

Or maybe it was just some leftover Chex Mix.

Star atop my tree
Crooked, straighten you again
Now dove flops over.

Lift's busted again
Drag shopping bags up the stairs
Next time buy less stuff.

Cookies left to bake
Iced sugar. Snickerdoodles.
Eat with ice cold milk.

Homesickness starts up
My family's so far away
Call them lots and lots.

Dance to Christmas tunes
Rudolph and Little St. Nick
And Santa Baby.

Now all wrapping's done
Boxes stowed under the tree
Wait for Weihnachtsmann

Last Advent shuffle
Friday, last holiday tunes
Is your favorite there?

You'll find out tomorrow.

Labels: ,

3Comments:

Blogger The Lone Beader® said...

You write Haikus??? I do too! Although I haven't lately... But, you can search Haiku within my blog to read some. And, sometimes, I contribute to Beer Haiku Daily:)

I really like your Christmas Haikus. They really capture the spirit of the season;)

1:28 AM  
Blogger Miz said...

Waiting forever
One last present, damn EBay.
Give it up mailman!

7:50 AM  
Blogger sari said...

It's nice haiku's back, especially Christmas haiku!

Merry Christmas, to you and B., my friend. I know you wish to see family on both sides, but I'm happy for you to have such a wonderful family right in your own home.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home