http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Thursday Haiku

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Haiku

Haiku poetry. Like a bulleted list but with style.

So windy today
Door bangs shut in garbage room
Dark. Scares me to death.

Brother called today
It's his graduation day
Call him Dr. Bill.

Look what's back in stores!
Bought myself six yesterday
Toys are from Shrek III

Doing Twitter now
Must follow all the new trends
Blame this on Poppy.

Peeled asparagus
And peeled and peeled and peeled and...
I won't eat the stuff.

Ordered some new books
Should be delivered this week
Two are about socks.


Shuffle tomorrow, folks. Wear your dancing shoes.

Labels:

2Comments:

Blogger The DP said...

I am sorry, I keep looking at the birthday boy's picture and I refuse to believe he is 48. Sorry, I am all for consipiracy theories on this one.

Did you read Mrs. TBF's post about asparagus a few weeks back?
Mmm. Asparagus.

The weather is sucky in Switzerland too.

1:46 PM  
Blogger The Lone Beader® said...

Your haiku is so cute:)

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home