http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Pictures! Purty Pictures!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pictures! Purty Pictures!

Remember the rule: pictures take the place of virtually non-existent content! And they're worth a thousand words. If that's the case, this post's practically a novel!

I was knitting this:

Photobucket


and then it started to look like this:

Photobucket


and when it was done it looked like this!

Photobucket


Now I'm knitting this:

Photobucket


and if I find one more knot in the yarn I'm gonna go to Canada and pinch someone's head off!

All done! And if I do this twenty-four more times, I'll hit the one thousand posts mark! By golly, we'll celebrate then!

Labels:

9Comments:

Blogger sari said...

your socks are always so cheerful!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I had a problem with yarn recently also, and when I emailed them they replaced it. Maybe you should try it...ciao

1:01 AM  
Blogger UmmFarouq said...

I love 'em!

7:25 AM  
Blogger dkaz said...

So lovely! It's hard to believe that you don't wear socks!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

You don't wear socks? Did I miss that in the 100 things about you? Doesn't it get cold in Germany without socks? My goodness, so many questions... but the socks you knit are beautiful!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Miss Kim said...

**eeeeeeks** (running away from you!) I'm in Canada for a short vacation- so I'm staying away from you!

But those are fabulous socks--- you inspire me to knit!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Those are my favorite pair you have showed us so far!

Awesome job!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Thank you for the kind compliments!

It is true - I shun socks. Of course I can't go sockless all the time but when I wear socks they must be very thin. Hand knit socks are simply too thick for my liking, although I have knit a couple pair for myself. I just very seldom ever wear them.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Tenna Draper said...

I'd really like to know what yarn and what colorway you used. I love it, and MUST HAVE SOME.

Reply to honeytree at voyager dot net.

Thanks.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home