http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - La-Dee-Dah Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday Shuffle - La-Dee-Dah Edition

My, my...a whole week has slipped by without me bothering to update you on the ins and outs of my life. You didn't miss much. The highlight would have been on Wednesday when I made pancakes for breakfast. Pancakes! On a Wednesday! And it wasn't even a holiday! Unheard of behavior in my house. All hell is breaking loose!

Else not much was different than in other weeks. The Great Wheelchair Replacement Adventure progressed not a lick. There will be a cure for paralysis before B gets this wheelchair.

I want to ride on a boat. I live along a major river. I should just go down to the pier, take one of those river tour cruises that cost fifteen bucks and you can sit there and look at the river and eat bockwurst and drink beer for three hours. Maybe that would cure my malaise. Maybe it would get B his wheelchair faster.

In the meantime, let's shuffle.
  1. A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Annie Lennox
  2. I Love Being Here With You - Queen Latifah
  3. Semi Automatic - The Boxer Rebellion
  4. Sundown - Gordon Lightfoot
  5. Irgendwas Bleibt - Silbermond
  6. Drown - Son Volt
  7. Go All The Way - Raspberries
  8. Working Again - Michael Stanley Band
  9. Old Enough - The Raconteurs
  10. Every Little Thing - Carlene Carter

Labels:

4Comments:

Blogger Significant Snail said...

Oh - I want to go cruise the river and drink beer too! And eat....too bad I don't live there...

2:41 AM  
Blogger AngelMc said...

I'm a Mississippi girl who surfed in to your blog and really enjoyed it.

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could help with the wheelchair issue. Could you bribe someone? Threaten to go to the German equivalent of the National Enquirer and let them write an expose on the shocking treatment y'all have gotten? Call someone and cry loudly??? Wracking my brain here.

My son had his right hand amputated many years ago, before I adopted him. I can only afford a prosthetic because Shriners is a great organization.

Hang in there! Go down the river and try to relax!

Dee

2:46 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

SS - Well you can always come visit!

AngelMc - Glad you came by for a visit! C'mon back when you get a chance.

Dee - I'm definitely pushing to have someone's head roll over this. And if we don't have some sort of resolution by next week when our doctor is scheduled to visit, she's going to have a fit. And I won't be surprised if she gets involved in the butt kicking.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home