http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - In the Biblical Way Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Shuffle - In the Biblical Way Edition

So far today I've watched on TV Spartacus, Ben-Hur and now I'm watching The Ten Commandments. If before Easter is over I can manage to catch a viewing of The Robe, King of Kings (distracting because in this one Jesus is kinda hot) and The Greatest Story Ever Told (who doesn't love a Swedish Jesus?), I'll have hit all the holy highlights.

In the meantime, let's shuffle.
  1. Does Your Mother Know - ABBA
  2. Said & Done - Kilians
  3. She's Rather Be With Me - The Turtles
  4. Beware Your Only Friend - Bonnie "Prince" Billy
  5. Corduroy - Pearl Jam
  6. Love Is Everywhere I Go - Sam Phillips
  7. Chick Habit - April March
  8. Radio Nowhere - Bruce Springsteen
  9. Lil' Jack Slade - Dixie Chicks
  10. Long Cool Woman - The Hollies
Have a great weekend. Get out and enjoy the spring. Score half-price chocolate bunnies on Monday.

Labels:

6Comments:

Blogger TitanKT said...

What? It's not okay to think Jesus is hot? I had no idea...

1:40 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I imagine it's okay to think that Jesus in a movie looks hot but it does distract from the message of the film. You're supposed to be into some parable and all you can think is "Dang! Jesus is lookin' goood!".

9:50 PM  
Blogger TitanKT said...

Didn't Jim Caveziel play Jesus in a movie once? He's hot. I suppose that is distracting, though, I see your point.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

He plays Jesus in "The Passion of the Christ". However the distracting part of that movie is trying to read the subtitles and it's pretty graphic and intense. Hard to focus on Jim Caveziel's hotness in that one.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Ya know, I have never seen Spartacus. I don't know how that has happened. Hmmm...

7:48 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Oh you gotta see Spartacus. But have plenty of snacks on hand because that movie goes on for eons.

I was able to see King of Kings yesterday - most of it anyway - and I nabbed Greatest Story Ever Told today. Mission accomplished!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home