http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Sorta like science

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Sorta like science

Experimenting with new ways to snack without making my blood sugar go berserk prompted me to try vanilla ice cream for diabetics topped with some low calorie, no sugar added peach compote.

The result was closest thing to carnal pleasure I've ever experienced while fully clothed.

As I don't allow myself second helpings of anything I must wait until tomorrow to see if I get the same results. You know. Good science simply demands it.

3Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

Absolutely. In fact, the best science requires repeated measured testing over a long period of time. And with slight variations in conditions such as time of day.

Trust me. I'm a Ph.D. :D

12:05 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Dang! Means I'd best get to the store tomorrow and buy more! :)

12:06 AM  
Blogger meelo said...

wow, that's some serious will power, girl!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home