Swiped this from a new buddy to my blog, Camille
. I know I've done a lot of this sort of thing lately but I have a good excuse. A. Mollie likes this sort of thing and her birthday is Monday so it's a little pre-birthday treat for her. B. I'm watching soccer right now - the DFB trophy - and so that's where my real concentration must be focused and... C. I'm feeling most dull and uncreative today and the most exciting thing that's happened in the last 48 hours is the elevator in my building got stuck with my neighbor's teenage daughter trapped inside.
1. My uncle once: fixed the air conditioning in Buford Pusser's house
on the same day that he and his wife were ambushed and his wife was killed.
2. Never in my life: have I worn a bikini.
3. When I was five: I fell out of the car and got dragged up the gravel driveway.
4. High School was: four years of annoyment.
5. I will never forget: my wedding day. The second one.
6. I once met: Senator John Warner of Virginia. He called our class "little assholes" under his breath.
7. There's this girl I know: and today she got stuck in the elevator!
8. Once, at a bar: a guy threw up on my new Coach
bag and I decked him for it.
9. By noon I'm usually: watching the news and drinking tea.
10. Last night: I could hear a catfight under my bedroom window.
11. If I only had: a Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfait.
12. Next time I go to church: will be tomorrow.
13. Terry Schiavo: and her situation should be a reminder to us all to have our medical care stipulations written down.
14. What worries me most: is dying before B and him having no one to take care of him.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: my Pittiplatsch
16. When I turn my head right, I see: my husband.
18. What I miss most about the eighties: not one damn thing. 'Cept maybe my Adam Ant album.
19. If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: one of those witty, clever women who know what's going on and know who the real fuck-ups are.
20. By this time next year: maybe Mollie will have come to visit me.
21. A better name for me would be: Mrs. Claudio Pizarro
. Not really. My husband would rather it be Mrs. Roy Makaay
22. I have a hard time understanding: how anyone can listen to what Senator Bill Frist
has to say without their ears bleeding.
23. If I ever go back to school I'll: actually graduate.
24. You know I like you if: I read your email.
25. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: my husband.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: pick out the living one?
27. Take my advice: don't rack up debt.
28. My ideal breakfast is: scrambled eggs, bacon, grits, biscuits and tea. Oh hell, throw a waffle on there too.
29. A song I love, but do not have is: Ralph Vaughan Williams' The Lark Ascending
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you stop by Borroum's Drug Store and eat a Slugburger
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: all blend together to make a tasty, low-fat snack!
32. Why won't people: stop being apathetic?
33. If you spend the night at my house: I'll let you use the shower first.
34. I'd stop my wedding for: someone reminding me that I'm already married.
35. The world could do without: one more talentless person who is famous for being famous. And George W. Bush.
36. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: see Bill Frist
become president of the United States.
37. My favorite blonde is: Mollie.
38. Paper clips are: something I may go through the rest of my life never once using again.
39. If I do anything well, it's: take care of my husband.
40. And by the way: Bayern-München
has just kicked Schalke 04's
ass in the DFB trophy game! Yay Bayern! Proud of you guys!