http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: My final offer

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

My final offer

I'll offer 200€ - that's like...I dunno. I don't know the current exchange rate and I suck at math but it's more than $200. Anyway that's what I'll offer the first person to come over here and finish throwing out/packing up the shit in this apartment. And I'll get you a currywurst. A beer too.

You'll have to get your own plane ticket and hotel accomodations because I'm packing and I ain't got room to put you up with the boxes all over the place. But I'm throwing in a currywurst and beer! Hell, for a currywurst and a beer I may be tempted to do this myself!

Okay, okay. I wouldn't really pay someone all that money to pack for me. But I'm dead serious about the currywurst. I'd definitely spring for one of those. But you'd have to hold the door open for me while I lug yet another bursting full trash bag out of here.

5Comments:

Blogger Miz said...

Isn't it amazing how much crap you can shove into your home? When I lived in a tiny one bedroom apartment it was tidy because it had to be. Now I am in a 3 bedroom house and the amount of junk I have collected is mind blowing. There will be a garage sale and massive clean out this spring. (Yeah, right)

2:59 AM  
Blogger zoe xx said...

I would come for free, except I would be no good at the sorting, seing as I appear to be featuring in the "before" section of a BBC home programme on de-cluttering.

The Scum have just beaten Chelsea. I am feeling the need to find Jose's hotel and comfort him, stroke his head and make it all go away, he's even more beautiful when he's despondent

9:29 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Zoe...he's a bad man! He's hot but he's a bad man!

9:44 PM  
Blogger amulbunny's random thoughts said...

Dixie, if you made it weisswurst I might be tempted to come over and help. I am much better at decluttering other peoples stuff than I am with my own.

I think my mom is going to have some additions to her garage sale next weekend because I am going to go through boxes that have been in the garage a whole year since we moved in here.

I will take your blog as inspiration and go for it.

annie

9:55 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Annie, Weisswurst, Currywurst, Bockwurst - name it, it's yours!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home