http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: You're just going to be let down

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

You're just going to be let down

Sorry if you've come here thinking I've got something to say today but I don't. I got nothing. Not a blessed thing. I had the most uneventful of days unless you count the moving company coming by to pick up twenty-two empty cartons before I went insane from tripping over them and set a match to them as being eventful.

See now, why didn't I just set them afire on my balcony? Then I would have had something to write about!

1Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

Or take the boxes back to your old appartment and set them on fire outside the Louds' door... now that would make for a good entry!

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home