http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: I'm Taking Bets

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Taking Bets

The medical supply company called this morning to say that B's push wheelchair will be delivered tomorrow between noon and 4:00pm. Think it'll happen? Think it'll happen during the time they said it would? Think it'll be the correct wheelchair? I have my doubts about it all. It's pretty sad to be doing business with a company that inspires no confidence whatsoever.

3Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

I'll bet YES, YES and YES to send you some positive vibes over there. Cyber fingers crossed! :)

10:52 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

WELL???
It's noon here which means it's night there. I was hoping for an update. Maybe your just busy with the new chair and all. I hope.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

OK, now it's 4:30 p.m. in Miami, which means, it's about 9:30 or 10:30 in Germany, right?

So? Did you get the chair?

Maybe you're helping B to bed and you'll come back and tell us about how fabuous the chair is!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home