http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Countdown has started!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Countdown has started!

You know, between one irritating neighbor or another I've done entirely too much ranting lately. I'm beginning to tire of myself, let alone what the rest of you are enduring.

Time to switch gears and revel in the fact that in about seven hours my new kitchen will be delivered! Halt the bitching, begin the out-of-my-mind happiness!

Note that I said that my kitchen will be here in about seven hours. Am I in bed yet? No. Because not even the delivery of my new dreamy kitchen can throw a monkey wrench into the screwed up mess that I call my sleep pattern. I could have brain surgery scheduled tomorrow morning, with me as the surgeon, and I still couldn't get to bed before...oh...3:30 am or so.

I'm going to be one cranky pants peach tomorrow (Hey Wolfgang! Get over here and I'll show you real pissy, ya ignorant jackleg!) but by golly I'm gonna have me one perfect kitchen by nightfall!

3Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

Yay! I hope that you were able to get some rest, and that everything now is proceeding smoothly ... can't wait to hear about how the new kitchen looks!

5:24 PM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

Whoohoo! The kitchen is getting installed today! We expect pics very, very soon. Can't wait to see it all put together. :-)

Hey, Wolfgang, back off the Peach and kiss my ass!

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kitchen must be installed by now! YAY!!!!

I cant wait to hear all about it!

M

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home