http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: YES!!! YES!!!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

YES!!! YES!!!

Liverpool wins! Liverpool wins!!

After being behind in the first half 3-0 Liverpool came back and tied it up 3-3. And after no scoring in overtime, they beat AC Milan in a shoot-out.

I couldn't be happier for them. I always say when it comes to European club soccer, if Bayern-München can't win, let it be Liverpool!

You'll Never Walk Alone is playing in the stadium and I'm sitting here crying like a fool.

Proud of you guys!

4Comments:

Blogger zoe xx said...

Needless to say, i have only just recovered. I'm watching the team travel through the Liverpool streets in an open top bus - magic!

I had my Dad, step mum and step sis babysitting in the early part of the evening as it was Alfie's new parent's night at school - I got home and it was 1-0 to Milan, and then watched the rest - it was so amazing to be with my Dad when the penalties were going on!

Yay!

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

ROCK ON LIVERPOOL!!!!!

Glad it gave you a smile for the day, Kim!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

May you share that joy and victory and may it get you through the day :)

9:04 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I'd been watching another show and turned it over to the match just after the first Milan goal and thought "Oh man...already?!". Then when it was 3-0 I figured it was all over but the crying.

I should have had faith in them. They proved me wrong and I am so glad.

Didi Hamann may become my new boyfriend. Well, second boyfriend anyway.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home