http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Fabulous list for use in a scavenger hunt

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Fabulous list for use in a scavenger hunt

More packing done, more curiosities found.
  • A wand hand mixer, unopened.
  • Blank video tapes with God only knows what on it - and I'm not hooking up a VCR to find out either.
  • Bottle of Jack Daniel's barbecue sauce that my sister brought to me two years ago. I can't find a "use by this date or it shall poison you" mark on it.
  • Set of seersucker sheets that someone gave us as a wedding gift. Ew. I can think of few things creepier feeling than seersucker sheets.
  • Three sets of pewter Longaberger basket Christmas ornaments. Another "Oh thank God I found those" find.
  • Ancient bag of Starburst jelly beans that I believe could now be used to pave a driveway.
  • Six white tablecloths used for buffet tables.
  • Two gloves, left hand only.
  • B's flannel baby blanket.

3Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Maybe the Jack Daniels acts as a preservative and you will be safe from poisoning. :) But then again maybe not.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Miz said...

Sheets and table cloths....I'm thinking rag rugs.

6:25 AM  
Blogger JT said...

Sweetie pie, anything with Jack can't go bad. It can only get better LOL

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home