http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: More things found during packing

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, November 04, 2005

More things found during packing

How did I not know I had all this stuff? Or know where I'd put some of this stuff?
  • My blue topaz earrings B got me for Christmas in 1998. They'd been missing for about five years.
  • Wooden chessboard.
  • Two packages of Always pads (with wings!). I haven't needed them since I had surgery 2 1/2 years ago.
  • Scads of partially burned advent wreath candles.
  • Vacuum seal clothing bags.
  • Gore/Lieberman bumpersticker.
  • Boxes of stationery containing only envelopes.
  • Bayern-München alarm clock.

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so not looking forward to the day i move and have to start packing stuff.

i imagine i will have a list very similar, dix.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Mahala said...

Save the Always pads. They make good occasional "peed a little" pads and they're good for emergencies requiring gauze.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home