http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Tuesday Überraschung Ei Blogging

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tuesday Überraschung Ei Blogging

Just what I need to add to my packing woes - more plastic geegaws.

Roll over the chocolate and plastic capsule to see the contents.



It's the fire station that goes with the "Baby Firefighters" figurine series. German Ü-Ei collectors are all about the figurine series.



Push the button, baby comes down the pole.

No chance of packing this one. It's already in the trash.

2Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

I hope you at least ate the chocolate though. I do miss Kinder Egg toys - they can be fun things for your work desktop... :)

Sounds like you're doing great with all the packing.

4:18 PM  
Blogger JT said...

Maybe it's me, but it looks like a bizarre baby-firefighter-birthing demonstration. I've heard of shitting eggrolls, but...

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home