http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Wrap It Up Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Shuffle - Wrap It Up Edition

I can't think about that stupid wheelchair fiasco another day so until they call to have it delivered, I'm putting it out of my mind. Instead, let's just consider the rather unimportant and infinitely more pleasant things to think about.

I'm looking forward to turning the clocks an hour forward this weekend. Not only do I need the extra hours of daylight but my flat needs it as well. We're going to finally get a genuine spring day and I'm going to find an amazing amount of dust I've overlooked for months. I'm at the point where I'm all giddy to start the really gritty parts of spring cleaning. Shame that the giddy feeling won't last until I actually do the cleaning.

My husband bought me a surprise today. It should be delivered tomorrow. He has the crappy week and I get the gift. Tell me I didn't luck out in the spouse department.

Here's what I'm currently knitting:

Photobucket


That's the stitch detail of the leg of a sock I'm knitting. Best part of it? It's the easiest sort of two-color knitting there is short of getting someone else to do it for you.

I'm taking a Flat Stanley for a tour of Magdeburg early next week so I'll have pictures for you. I'd have done it this week but high winds, rain, sleet and snow and a boy made of paper aren't a good mix.

That's it. 'Cept for the shuffle. Hit it, Fletcher.
  1. Satellite Mind - Metric
  2. For Your Love - The Yardbirds
  3. And She Was - Talking Heads
  4. Go Out Tonight - Mando Diao
  5. The Hazards of Love, Part 1 (The Prettiest Whistles Won't Wrestle The Thistles Undone) - The Decemberists
  6. Oh Yoko! - John Lennon
  7. Here She Comes Again - Sasha
  8. Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
  9. Mercury Blues - Alan Jackson

Labels:

2Comments:

Blogger equeyaya said...

i love the variety in your music library, dixie!

12:09 AM  
Blogger The Frizzy Hooker said...

We turned our clocks a few weeks ago. I am still too tired to get to the gym in the morning

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home