http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: If your too boring to write your own stuff...

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

If your too boring to write your own stuff...

...then don't bother to have a blog!

This evening I was checking who's been looking at my blog. Sometimes if they came here from their own blog I'll check out theirs in return. I've found some fun, interesting blogs that way.

As I looked at today's post on a blog from a man in New Jersey I realized that what I was reading was something I've read before. Read very recently, as a matter of fact. The entire post was lifted, word for word, from my buddy Beege's blog from a post she'd made last Sunday. I can only conclude that this fella looked at my blog, went to Beege's blog from the link and just helped himself to a post. Either that or Beege has grown a penis and moved to New Jersey.

Wow. I knew she couldn't wait to get out of Kansas but growing a penis would be a little extreme.

So if you venture back here to snoop around Mr. Random Thinker , learn at least this much. Theft ain't cool. Theft from a pastor will most definitely punch your express ticket to hell and you'll be doomed to sit in the rickety metal chair next to the kitchen for eternity, and you're going to be found out and exposed to the world as thought thief that you are.

Now aren't you ashamed of yourself?

11Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I guess I could have my own blog too and post in record speed if I didnt have to have an original thought in my head!

Mr Random Thinker is Mr Obvious Thief.

That is just pathetic.

Mollie

10:35 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Today's post for May 18th. It's the same post Beege made on her blog on May 15th.

3:09 AM  
Blogger Beege said...

Holy Shit! That little fucknut! And he doesn't allow comments, the chicken shit!

So, how I do let somebody know about this? 'Cuz all he changed was the freaking title.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Beege said...

Steve Alter is a plagerist?!

Wow. That's really surprising that Steve Alter is a plagerist. Well. Not really. Steve Alter the plagerist never had an original idea in his life.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Well it seems like Steve Alter the plagiarist has repented somewhat of his ways and removed the unoriginal post. But still.

Hope that the kitchen organization is going smoothly, and I'm counting the hours til Friday's pics. Can't wait to see it!

Happy Thursday.

Kirsti

2:38 PM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:29 PM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

Steve Alter is a freakin' plagerist of the worst kind!!!

But, Beege, how cool is it that someone is quoting you? :-D

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It certainly is an odd compliment to your writing...but a compliment it is of sorts!

Kim, good for you for outing the fiend.

Mollie

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard Steve Alter, the plagerist, is a cheep drunk and you know what that means.....

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard Steve Alter, the plagerist, is a cheep drunk and you know what that means.....

8:15 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I still see the unoriginal post when I view Steve Alter's blog that features plagerism, 'cause you know Steve Alter is a plagerist.

Steve Alter is a plagerist and he used to allow comments on his blog because I left one telling him that I knew he'd stolen the post from another blog. And then Steve Alter, plagarist, removed the ability to leave comments.

Which is a shame because you should have seen the ridiculous comments left on his "Gay-dar" post. Do feel free to look at his blog again and find that post, it should be a few down on the list.

I don't want to say Steve Alter is a homophobe - I'll let others come to their own conclusion - but Steve Alter is a plagarist.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home