Friday Shuffle - You're the Greatest! Edition
I love you people. I love that you still show up here to read my meager offerings even when I start to blather on about the same topics over and over. You're awesomely awesome.
I figured I'd give y'all the love early because I've not got much else to offer. The wheelchair delivery was the high point. Oh. And that little stabilizing wheel the driver said was not there? Upon getting down and giving the wheelchair a better look-see I found the stabilizing wheel was right where it was supposed to be. Stupid, stupid delivery driver. And still no call to pick up the old chair. I'm really considering squeezing it into my Starlet over the weekend and leaving it in their parking lot.
Enough whining. If I don't stop now I'll start up on how I've got a sneaking suspicion that my MIL's birthday party on Saturday evening is going to turn into a cluster fuck. Don't get me started on that.
Better shuffle while I've got the opportunity.
- Whiskey In The Jar - Metallica
- Middle Man - The Bottle Rockets
- A Matter Of Trust - Billy Joel
- Hold On, Hold On - Neko Case
- Southern Manners - The Watson Twins
- Riot In Cell Block Number Nine - Wanda Jackson
- Operator (That's Not The Way It Feels) - Jim Croce
- Racing In The Street - Bruce Springsteen
- Hell In A Bucket - Grateful Dead
- Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
Labels: Friday Shuffle