http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Lottie update

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Lottie update

Evidently my sock monkey, Lottie, is having a grand time on her vacation in Illinois. My friend, Lisa, gives us an update:

As vacation season approaches, Lottie wanted to remind everyone to buckle up for safety. Matter of fact, I believe it was Lottie's marketing mind that came up with the current "Click it or ticket!" law enforcement campaign. Said it's the easiest way to save lives...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Here she is on our quick shopping trip to Old Navy. She was so creative and stylish while helping me choose this summer's basics. (Takes that after her Auntie Molls, I'm guessing.)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


She's been invited to the Hamel Elementary School kindergarten graduation. She's deciding what to wear this morning.


My guess is that there's a group of six-year-olds just waiting to fall in love with her.

1Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Me too. Because if I don't have pictures of Lottie and CoCo Monquetos, I'm gonna cry!

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home