http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Poppy tags, I jump!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Poppy tags, I jump!

The mere wiggle of Poppy's finger calls me to action. Here's the meme she tagged me with today.

1. Total volume of music files on my computer?

By my count I have 2736 but I think there are some on my old computer I didn't move over when we did a big computer change a year ago.

2. The last CD I bought was?

Like Poppy, it was Devils and Dust by Bruce Springsteen.

3. Song playing right now:

Unfortunately the themesong to Gute Zeiten, Schlechte Zeiten is telling me to change the TV channel immediately before that ignorant TV show rots any more of my brain.

Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me(in no particular order):

a. We'll Sing in the Sunshine - Gale Garnett. Hearing this song on the car radio is one of the first memories I have.

b. I'll Follow the Sun - The Beatles. The first Beatles song I really loved.

c. Have I Told You Lately - Van Morrison. It's my and B's song.

d. You Ain't Just Whistling Dixie - The Bellamy Brothers. A love song to my beloved Southland.

e. Badlands - Bruce Springsteen. My favorite Bruce song.

Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?

Barefoot because she's my bud.
Brandi so she'll update her blog.
Zoe to keep her in the land of blog.
Sally so she'll pass it on to her sister.
Beege so she can say she's been double tagged by Poppy and me.

You know, I'm going to tag Miz as well because I've not ever tagged her before now and tagging Beege really is sort of a cheat.



4Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im quite bitter that I am blogless and therefore cant play tag! But it sure is fun to watch you guys!

Moll

9:59 PM  
Blogger Miz said...

I thank you kindly for tagging me, now can you tell this blog newbie what it means?

PS. I still think you kitchen looks fab. Mine is such a pit.

9:12 AM  
Blogger zoe xx said...

Moll - get a blog - if I can do it anyone can!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Miz, it means that I'm passing the task on to you. On your blog you answer the same questions and then you can tag five other bloggers to do the same.

Zoe, Mollie ain't got time to blog. She's too busy telling me to update mine faster! :)

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home