http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Theft - but in the proper blog world way

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Theft - but in the proper blog world way

As I promised her, I have promptly stolen this from Welfare Queen , but in the correct way - giving credit and a plug.

She may have wanted a shot and a beer but this is the next best thing.

Ten Things I Haven't Done
  1. Been married in a church.
  2. Ridden in a limousine.
  3. Finished college.
  4. Wrecked a car.
  5. Learned to sight read music.
  6. Watch an opera from beginning to end.
  7. Have a bikini wax.
  8. Been skiing.
  9. Eaten sushi.
  10. Been west of Texas.



2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWHAHAHAHAH!!

Wow, Kim! That is incredible! What an interesting list!

I guess my claim to fame is that Ive never eaten Oatmeal. Only in cookie form.

Learn something new every day.

No sushi?!! No California roll? Shrimp Tempura Roll? Damn, now I have to have it.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Do I avoid getting the blade if I have available a shot and a beer peace offering?

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home