http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Can't resist a tagging

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Can't resist a tagging

I can resist a lot of things but when Marybeth is the one issuing the command, I must comply. She's a Southern Goddess, you know.

I did this not long ago so if it seems familiar, you know why. And you won't mind if I just copy back to what I wrote last month, with appropriate updates, of course.

1. Total volume of music files on my computer?

2747 is the current count. And I still haven't transferred stuff from my old computer.

2. The last CD I bought was?

I had two arrive within days of each other - first was love, lose, repeat by Terry Gonda (and it's terrific) and a day or two later Don't Believe the Truth by Oasis was delivered (and I'm digging it as well).

3. Song playing right now:

Get It On by T Rex. I'm having a 70s glam rock kind of day.

Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me(in no particular order):

a. We'll Sing in the Sunshine - Gale Garnett. Hearing this song on the car radio is one of the first memories I have.

b. I'll Follow the Sun - The Beatles. The first Beatles song I really loved.

c. Have I Told You Lately - Van Morrison. It's my and B's song.

d. You Ain't Just Whistling Dixie - The Bellamy Brothers. A love song to my beloved Southland.

e. Badlands - Bruce Springsteen. My favorite Bruce song.

Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?

I've already tagged folks with this last month so this time I'll just tag one person. Katya it's your turn. And I know you've got some good taste in music!

2Comments:

Blogger meelo said...

southern goddess, i like the sound of that. wish i could call myself one of those!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

You can! Feel free to claim your Southern Goddess-ness! I sure do!

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home