http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Stop me. Talk me out of it.

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Stop me. Talk me out of it.

As I've recently began the parade down Dullsville Boulevard, I am sorely tempted to do something rash and stupid. Something like changing the template on my blog.

I'm getting tired of this one and so I'm getting the itch to switch. And getting the itch to jeopardize losing my stuff when I do.

If you don't talk me out of it, at least convince me not to do it in the middle of the night like last time.

6Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, you know I cant stand change Kim. So be sure to make sure you are absolutely sure!

Your blog is my lifeline! Dont change it too much, or I will get disoriented!

-M

12:40 AM  
Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Just do yourself a favor and save your template somewhere...just in case. ;)

1:50 AM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

I didn't have much luck changing mine. I got a mean ugly troll comment just because I lost my favorites lists and couldn't rebuild it in one night. Be sure to save it just in case.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Miz said...

I may be the lone voice in the wilderness but I hate this template. I liked your old blog template better. There I said it.

Helllooo out there......

7:31 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

What Suz said. Copy/paste the contents of the template box into a Notepad file first. Then you can tweak or change away, and know you can always replace it with something that works.

But change is good. Go for it. Some time in the middle of the day when you're awake, and have plenty of time to figure out just how you want it.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

You know Miz, I liked my old template better too. Problem is I can't remember which one I had. I thought I'd like this one but it just hasn't clicked with me.

I did copy this template into a World doc so I can copy the customized stuff out of it. I tried to mess with it last night and picked a template that was okay but I'm such an html dork that I couldn't figure out how to get the customized stuff on there.

I'm gonna work on it though.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home