http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Covered in Cobwebs Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Friday Shuffle - Covered in Cobwebs Edition

  1. Vega-Tables - Brian Wilson
  2. Ophelia - Natalie Merchant
  3. Late Night Grade Hotel - Nanci Griffith
  4. No Reply - The Beatles
  5. Rock Lobster - The B-52's
  6. Suzette - Foster and Lloyd
  7. Whenever You're On My Mind - Marshall Crenshaw
  8. Too Cold at Home - Mark Chesnutt
  9. Sweet Dreams - Patsy Cline
  10. Jet Airliner - Steve Miller Band

Hmmm. With the exception of the Brian Wilson song this shuffle is ancient.

Very kind of Brian Wilson to volunteer to just be ancient himself so that I have ten for ten.

1Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Love Natalie Merchant. Some of this music, such as Marshall Crenshaw, I haven't heard in a long time -- I'll have to get out my albums and take a listen -- also Patsy Cline is awesome.

Kathy

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home