http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Lottie's packing

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Lottie's packing

Lottie, my sock monkey, has been invaluable in helping me get organized and packed. Dressed in her work clothes provided by her favorite cousin in Illinois, Lisa, she's been making sure nothing gets left to chance.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Plenty more room in here! Bring me another load to add in!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The holidays are just around the corner and with that brings holiday baking. Lottie makes sure the baking supplies don't get misplaced or else she's going to be out her favorite Snickerdoodles.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Proper package sealing helps prevent breakage. And be sure to label each box as to which room it belongs and its contents!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"You can't ever have enough bubble wrap!"

Lottie's been the best help. And no boxes for her. Lottie's riding in the car with me and all the other most important valuables.

3Comments:

Blogger Miz said...

Good thing you have a helper so you won't waste time goofing off. ;)
I get distracted easily, right now I am suppose to be doing the dishes.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Elan Morgan said...

I used to have a matched pair of sock monkeys that have since been lost. You make me miss them all over again.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Cool pics!

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home