http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Eat A Peach

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Eat A Peach

I could use some fun, couldn't you? And what better way to have some cheap and easy fun than with a pointless meme?

Where do you get a pointless meme? From Mr. Fabulous at Pointless Drivel, natch! He's cheap and easy fun as well.

Pick a musical group. Answer the questions with a song title from that group.

Okay, let's get off the beaten path. No U2. No REM. No White Stripes. While I love all three, let's get challenging. Let's go with the Allman Brothers Band.

1. Are you male or female? Black Hearted Woman
2. Describe yourself: Mystery Woman
3. How do some people feel about you? Good Clean Fun
4. How do you feel about yourself? I Got a Right To Be Wrong
5. Describe current relationship with boyfriend/girlfriend: Crazy Love
6. Describe where you want to be: Hot 'Lanta
7. Describe how you live: Ain't Wastin' Time No More
8. Describe how you love: Straight From The Heart
9. What would you ask for if you had just one wish? Whipping Post (Not really but I wasn't going to pass up using that for an answer.)
10. Share a few words of wisdom: Get On With Your Life
11. Now say goodbye: Leavin'

4Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

It would be impossible to do that meme and NOT use Whipping Post if the Allman Brothers is the group you're using. Just impossible.

2:50 AM  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

What a hoot, Dixie. I saw it at Mr. Fab's and laughed there as well. Hmmm. Wonder what group I'd pick. Maybe Elron John. Anyway, I liked your answer for #6. Good choice :)

1:36 PM  
Blogger sari said...

Oh well, I guess I'm stuck in the beaten path, snort!

Actually, I was going to use Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, but when I when to pull out some cds, I stumbled across Automatic For The People (which I had finally put away) and had to pull it out again, haha!

;-)

9:11 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Sari, I think I should make you go back and do Tom Petty.

Well, not actually do Tom Petty...

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home