http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: On the podium

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

On the podium

Image hosting by Photobucket

And what else did I get from my participation and completion in and of the Knitting Olympics? I learned to be careful of badly written patterns. I learned to pace myself and get things done on time. And I learned that just because a project is intended to for one particular purpose, it's okay if it ends up with another purpose.

I love that blanket now. Terrible for a baby but it's perfect for an afternoon nap.

3Comments:

Blogger sari said...

The blue one? I love the color of the blue one! It's perfect!

Glad to hear it's good for naps, my favorite blankets are blankets my grandmother and great-grandmother made for me. Naps R Us.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

The gold looks good on you... wear it with pride! And there's nothing wrong with changing purpose mid-event!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Spinningsue said...

Woohoo! A gold medal! Fabulous isn't it? :-)

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home