http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Yikes!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yikes!

No posts in over two weeks! A record for me.

I apologize to any of you who got worried while I was out of pocket and I'm grateful for your concern. All is fine here. I did have a week of B being sick and then there was a week of getting ready for B's 50th birthday party. Add on top of it all that I honestly didn't have anything to write about that didn't sound like a laundry list of things to bitch about. While sharing the ups and downs with y'all is important, constant whining isn't and I don't want to be one of those who only writes when there's something going wrong.

How 'bout tomorrow I get y'all caught up with things in the Peach household?

3Comments:

Anonymous beyond said...

its nice to see that you are back.i missed you.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Hilda said...

I kept up with you...you can't get away from me!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Tomorrow sounds like a plan. I was starting to think you skipped town on us. :)

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home