http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: ...and it continues

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

...and it continues

Today my MIL went to the Wobau to let them know that the Loud family has not complied with the order for them to keep down the noise. Unfortunately the lady who takes care of our particular building is out sick and my MIL had to speak with her co-worker.

I'm trying not to rant because in all honesty what this woman said to my MIL doesn't mean jack shit. It better not, anyway. She seemed to brush it all off and at times was defensive of the Louds and gave every indication that she wanted my MIL to bug off so we're not any further with this shit than we were yesterday. The lady there today did say that our notes were "helpful" but she'd have to speak with her team leader first before they could comment on the next step and maybe they'd have to consult their lawyers because evicting them would be difficult. Funny. The had no problems evicting the guy who used to live on the fifth floor. The one with the dalmation that howled constantly.

I just don't feel like going into detail now but let me just say this. If you don't want to look like a complete ass hat, don't say things like "...the handicapped have special rights, you know." to the mother of a C-5 quadriplegic.

3Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

That woman must be a relative of those people.

10:57 PM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

OMG! I hope Margot read her the riot act for that remark. Arrgh! Those people have to go. Hugs to you and B, sweetie.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I cannot believe anyone would say such a thing. I think that's why my friends and family call me naive though. And those people do have to go -- this is ridiculous.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home