http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Kinder Surprise Egg Blogging

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday Kinder Surprise Egg Blogging

I don't know whether to refer to them to y'all as Kinder Eggs or Überraschung Ei. I personally go with the German name but maybe it's easier to read if I just say Kinder Eggs.

So Kinder Eggs it shall be.

I have treated myself to a Kinder Eggs avent calendar. Be prepared for lots of Kinder Egg blogging if I run dry on subject matter.

Roll your cursor over this pile o' plastic bits to see what I made.



Yikes! Scary red haired Frankenstein dude in a weency car. Shouldn't he have been in the Halloween Kinder Eggs promotion?

I'm digging his glow-in-the-dark head though.

4Comments:

Blogger Marshamlow said...

Mmmm. Chocolate. Überraschung E.

1:54 AM  
Blogger jen said...

hey missy, I was over reading Born Lippy and decided to say hello. I'm jen from HeisseScheisse.

How long have you been in krautland?

12:02 PM  
Blogger Haddock said...

I'm an English expat here in the land of the dastardly hun :)

Came over from a link at Born Lippy

1:49 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Well you know when DB is running some special fare thing maybe I can sneak my way west and meet up with the rest of y'all.

Oh hell, even when they're not. It's not like train fare is that all fired expensive.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home