http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Just in Case Santa's Watching

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Just in Case Santa's Watching

While I was busy telling the tale of my trip home to Mississippi I missed out on tags and blog awards so this is the weekend where I play catch-up. Two memes down, one award to go!

Carol, being as she's a lovely, sweet lady and a deserved recipient of this award in her own right, has bestowed upon me the Nice Matters Award. She likes me! She really, really likes me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And being as I'm so danged nice and all it's my turn to pass this award on to others that are pretty nice themselves.

Sari of The Geek Inside: Sari is just crazy nice. Want to know how nice? When I said to a group of mutual friends that sock monkeys freak me out, Sari sent me my first sock monkey. And she's sent me clothes for my big sock monkey, Lottie. I am a sock monkey lover because of Sari!

Kitty of Joie de Kitty: Sugar looks up to her to see how sweet it should be. She's wicked nice and wicked smart to boot.

Katy of Thoughts of a Titan: Katy has always been so friendly to me. She's been a reader of mine for years and I think she's just lovely. And her son is so cute you could eat him up.

Marsha of Family Adventures: Marsha is another longtime reader of mine who has always had the kindest, most supportive things to say to me. She's like having a personal cheerleader.

Know what? All of my readers are nice. That's why you're here.

Labels: ,

3Comments:

Blogger Marshamlow said...

Thanks Dixie that is so sweet.

1:12 AM  
Blogger sari said...

Aw, shucks!! You've always inspired me to be nice with your niceness! Thanks.

12:00 AM  
Blogger TitanKT said...

Awww, thanks, Dixie! I'm glad you got this award because you definitely deserve it!

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home