http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Someone's Sweet On Me Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday Shuffle - Someone's Sweet On Me Edition

Today? Completely uneventful. The most interesting thing is that they moved the outdoor market stalls to run along my street instead of being in the old market place because they're building an outdoor viewing area for folks to gather together and watch Germany in the European Championships.

I was actually feeling a little...blah isn't the right word. Empty is better. Like an empty battery. Not sleepy. Not blue. Not blah. Just empty. B was too. I swear, he and I are turning into one another.

And then a little while ago I heard the BOOM! Fireworks! Again! Two days in a row! Someone must be dying to win my heart to provide me with fireworks two nights in a row for no particular reason. They were even better than last night, or at least that's the way it seemed to me. I even remembered to grab the camera before rushing into the kitchen so I could record some of it for B. That's part of what really sucks about B being a quadriplegic - he can't get to the window or suddenly rush outside to see good stuff like I can.

Boy. Someone's doing a great job at making me a swoony.

Time to shuffle:
  1. The Hungry Saw - Tindersticks
  2. Standing Next To Me - The Last Shadow Puppets
  3. Never My Love - The Association
  4. Summer In The City - The Lovin' Spoonful
  5. The Ballad Of Peter Pumpkinhead - XTC
  6. Black Plant - The Last Shadow Puppets
  7. She's A Rebel - Green Day
  8. Shake The Sugar Tree - Pam Tillis
  9. Good Lies - The Notwist
  10. You've Got A Friend In Me - The Zutons

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Princess Cat's Pajamas said...

I love random fireworks displays! I got to see tons of them last summer, thanks to the fact that I'm on the 7th floor of a building that overlooks a valley... so much fun. :)

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home