http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Who Needs a Calendar? Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Shuffle - Who Needs a Calendar? Edition

Hmmmm. Nearly forgot to write today as all day I've thought it was Saturday. B and I tend to live on a pretty regular schedule so when anything pops up to throw off that schedule, I'm hopeless to remember what day of the week it is. Have an unexpected appointment crop up or cancel a weekly event and I'm screwed. All day yesterday I thought it was Tuesday and all day today I've thought it was Saturday. Even flipped on the TV mid-afternoon to watch the soccer matches. It's not going to get any better next week either since the doctor's appointment we normally have every fourth Thursday will be on Tuesday instead and Thursday is a holiday here so I'm sure that day I'll think it's Sunday.

And that, my friends, is what's passing this week as current events.

You shuffle. I'm going to go have a Magnum bar. Ice cream doesn't care what day it is.
  1. Peeled Apples - Manic Street Preachers
  2. Spaceman - The Killers
  3. Baby I'm A Fool - Melody Gardot
  4. Gracie - Ben Folds
  5. Sadness Soot - Grant-Lee Phillips
  6. Silent Sigh - Badly Drawn Boy
  7. See No Evil - Television
  8. Everybody Loves You Now - Billy Joel
  9. Pictures Of Lily - The Who
  10. There Goes My Heart - The Mavericks

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

I did that last week. I was so sad to find out it wasn't Wednesday.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home