http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Just get me thorugh this week...

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Just get me thorugh this week...

The new kitchen floor is in!

Andy, our floor installer, came by this afternoon and got the new flooring installed in the kitchen. He'll put the same flooring in the hallway but I want to get the kitchen put in before starting in with new paint and flooring in the hall. Looks wonderful too. Now I'm very excited to get the new kitchen next week.

And because I can't get through a day without being tormented, I just had a "conversation" with Herr Loud. They've got the TV turned up so loud that I can hear every word as though it's in the same room with me. Does this stupid bastard not understand that no one wants to hear his television?

To prevent me from going upstairs, beating down their door and slapping the dog shit out of him I took a wrench and gave the heating pipes a good pounding. I hate doing that because the people below us have little kids who are asleep now but (A) I didn't want to end up in jail tonight and (B) the people with the kids are moving this weekend so my conscience wasn't poking me too badly. Probably should have but I'm getting desperate. Anyway I gave the pipes a good clanging and then I couldn't help myself. This is how frayed these people are making my nerves. After banging on the pipes I hollered up towards the ceiling "Turn that fucking shit down you ignorant motherfucker.".

Wow. I'm classy!

Now contrary to the pleadings and excuse makings of his family, there's no way that anyone can convince me that he's "not able to control his actions at all and he can't help what his brain makes him do" after our little encounter. After I yelled up at him he yelled back "I'll do whatever I want! It's all the fucking same to me!".

Yeah. You think, you sociopathic pissant. I have the money to take your ass to court, dickhead. You don't have the money to pay your own rent, let alone pay for a lawyer and social services isn't going to pay for one for you.

I also talked this afternoon with the lady who lives above them. She's more pissed than me. I just want them to shut up. She wants them evicted. Nothing short of them moving out is going to please her.

This is going to be a long, long, long holiday weekend.

Our doctor came by today for B's monthly check-up and we had to tell her all about the Loud Family goings on because B looks like hell and she noticed it. He has muscle spasams now, pains in his neck and shoulder, he doesn't sleep well, he's becoming depressed. So now the doctor is pissed at these people because they're interfering with her favorite patient's health.

She must have been awfully fired up because while taking blood from me today she gave that needle an extra good twist that hurt like she was driving a stake into my arm. I have a feeling like my a1c test is going to suck because I've not been the most diligent lately with my diet and exercise. For instance, I had a regular Coke with supper. I didn't have any diet Coke and dammit after this week I needed some Coke.

How ironic is it to take your diabetes medicine and wash down the pill with a Coke?

5Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless your heart. This is too much stress for both you and B. Both of your healths are going to just get worse if this Lout of a Loud doesnt pipe down or get the heck out.

Boy. Im 3000+ miles away and Im all worked up! That Wobau chick- and I know she knows the particulars already- needs to sit in your apartment when the natives are really getting restless. They'd be out in a second.

They have to go- you are not investing in that kitchen to have Lawrence Welk of brain injuries entertain you upstairs each day.

That just gets me that you have been driven to Coke ;) because of the stress.

ARRGGHH!!! Damn him!

10:25 PM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

Ok, Molls, it sounds like we're going to have to round up the Ya-Ya Posse and head over there to set the Loud's straight. ARGH!

Dix, they've got to go. If they're effecting B's health as well as yours, it's time for them to be out of there. The Wobau has to get something done.

I hate that you guys are having to go through all of this!

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got it Michelle! I'll volunteer to move them myself- throw them and their crude right from their window!

Can you believe the nerve of this guy?

10:37 PM  
Blogger BranV said...

I agree, as I was catching up and reading the last days of this, I found that MY heart was pounding and my teeth clenching. If it effects readers that way, I don't even want to imagine what truly experiencing it must be like. I say, as soon as your downstairs neighbors move...buy an airhorn. Until they move out: when it's quiet upstairs...say, like 3 am....blast it every 10 seconds.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Ohhh Brandi, that's been considered! But I have to nix it because we butt up against other apartments - it's a long building with different entrances, each one a separate address. So although the people on the other side of my apartment aren't in the same address as me, they're in the same building as me and what I do here can bug them there. And I like those people.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home