http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: I need some fun...

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I need some fun...

...and I'm going to guess that you need some fun as well so let's try out the fun meme I just snitched from Poppy. Check out her blog if you haven't already because she's a terrific writer.

Directions:

Go to Google and click on the “Images” link. Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.

- The name of the town where you grew up
- The name of the town where you live now
- Your name
- Your Grandmother’s name (yeah, I know you probably had 2 (or more); just pick one)
- Your favorite food
- Your favorite drink
- Your favorite song
- Your favorite smell

My magnolia soaked hometown.

Landeshauptstadt Magdeburg

My name in chip form.

But my grandmother pronouced it as "nine-ah".

Could eat this for lunch every day.

And I'd drink this with it.

They sing it.

It's one of my favorite flowers as well.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home