http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Pitifully Little

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Pitifully Little

I'm sorry to say that my weekend was so uneventful that I don't have enough happenings to report to even justify a sorry bulleted list. You know you've been on the dizzying edge of boredom when you can't do the dots. Events this weekend consisted of face creme shopping (think I found one...we'll see how it is after a week), knitting, watching M*A*S*H on DVD (B saw the episode where Henry Blake dies. As predicted he didn't take it well.), watching Judgment at Nuremberg for what is likely the 20th time for me (Montgomery Clift is so fab in this flick. And this time I noticed that in this film Marlene Dietrich has the same vapid expression on her face that Paris Hilton has since perfected.), and watching the Oscars until I finally had to go to bed and left it up to my hard drive recorder to capture the rest. Unfortunately I didn't calculate the time to record correctly and it stopped just after the Best Actress award.

How's that for being born under an unlucky star?

Snaps of a finished sock tomorrow. I know you'll be wanting to break out the bubbly to celebrate.

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I didn't take Henry Blake death all that well either. Especially since he was on his way home -- that just gets to me. I also love Judgement at Nuremburg and have seen it many times.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home