http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Haiku Thursday Blogging

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Haiku Thursday Blogging

Haven't done the haiku thing for a few weeks but Sari digs it. She digs lotsa cool things.

Not that my haiku is cool or anything...

Bad score on blood test
Sugar level is too high
Spit out that candy!

Veggie stand guys sing
Today it was to The Clash
Makes the spuds happy.

The sock's still not done
I'm working on the toe now
And I'm sick of it.

Finish it tonight!
New pair I'll start tomorrow
They'll be for Paula.

Week is winding down
Friday, then comes the weekend
Watch movies and knit.

I owe you email?
I know it and I'm sorry.
I'll write, I swear it!

Labels:

6Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Your haiku is always cool!

I saved mine for you:

My new favorite
is black POM-egranite tea
Wow! It costs a lot.

(ps I love the veggie stand man singing to the vegetables - how cool is that? And the Clash at that!). Thanks for the smile.

4:24 AM  
Blogger The Lone Beader® said...

=:)

4:58 AM  
Blogger Mimey said...

Loving the happy spuds :-)

10:40 AM  
Blogger Miss Kim said...

You're so clever!

I've tagged you for a meme that I made up, so please come and see what it's all about!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Yes you are, Dixie. Clever!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love Haiku Thursdays. I hope you enjoy your weekend of movies and knitting. I am glad the Malaise is drifting away. Your list sounds like a sound plan. I will keep it in mind the next time it settles in for me. By the way, the people in Mississippi are so nice. I never met such happy nice people, they sure do want a lot of money for their homes but they are very sweet, while they rob you blind!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home