http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday shuffle - American Bandstand edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday shuffle - American Bandstand edition

I just loaded up my mp3 player with cheesy (and some not so cheesy) 60s and 70s pop music. I'm all about the cheesy pop.

  1. Along Comes Mary - The Association
  2. Summer in the City - The Loving Spoonful
  3. We'll Sing in the Sunshine - Gale Garnett
  4. Go All the Way - The Raspberries
  5. I Started a Joke - The BeeGees
  6. Sugar Baby Love - The Rubettes
  7. The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia - Vicki Lawrence
  8. Needles and Pins - The Searchers
  9. The Hustle - Van McCoy and the Soul City Symphony
  10. Ferry 'Cross the Mersey - Gerry and the Pacemakers

Yikes! I couldn't shuffle up some Beatles? Still, I'll give it an 82. You can dance to it and number 4 gets me all sexy feelin'...

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could have at least included George Harrison's Here Comes The Sun- with those two Sunshine themed songs-- that would be a little Beatle influence!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home